New Year, New StrategyPosted on Jan 24, 2019
At the start of a new year many people make new year’s resolutions (and some actually keep them!). So why not do that with your business? Set a new year’s resolution to get some marketing done!
I’ve started 2019 creating Marketing Communications Strategies for some new clients. This provides a clear vision for the promotion of the business going forward and sets guidelines for the marketing communications activities required to achieve the company’s growth objectives.
Here’s the sort of work that this entails:
- look at their brand positioning and how they will attack their chosen market;
- undertake a SWOT Analysis so we can maximise their internal strengths and reduce their weaknesses, take advantage of external opportunities and eliminate any threats;
- undertake a PEST Review to analyse their business environment to identify opportunities and threats;
- consider competitors and their offering;
- review their Products/Services Mix to understand which products or services will be the focus for marketing communications;
- discuss the vision for their business to understand their Growth Strategy;
- review Target Markets so we are clear on who we are targeting with communications;
- create communications goals & key messages;
- outline key communication channels to be adopted;
- identify how we will evaluate return on investment.
Sound like something you’d like for your business? Why not set a new New Year’s Resolution to give your business a Marketing Communications Strategy and call Sharon on 07855 265542.